My Client a leading Multinational Manufacturing Organisation in the Healthcare Sector are looking to attract a HR Manager for their Operation. This role will have multi site responsibilities with the successful candidate taking ownership and accountability for the HR Function in Ireland. Working in collaboration with the Business Units this role requires strong strategic and leadership capabilities with proven experience in driving the HR Agenda and aligning with overall business objectives in an Organisation. The Successful Candidate will also need an extensive HR skillset and an ability to influence and secure “buy in” from Senior Leaders within the Organisation.
- Strategic HR advisor to all the BU’s operating in the country – coach and advisor to managers, leaders and HR partners.
- Coordinates with other HR functions (HR services, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition) to effectively manage the successful delivery of professional HR support to drive the business imperatives.
- Understand BU strategies and align country HR priorities to them while balancing regional HR priorities.
- Manages and develops the country HR team
- Be the face of HR to all external bodies including regulatory authorities and government agencies.
- Strategically execute all HR initiatives, ensure consistent implementation and feedback to project owners.
- As required, participate in regional/global project teams to ensure country perspective is not overlooked.
- Ensure regular review of all country policies, processes and employee compensation & benefits to keep them aligned with internal and external trends and business needs.
- Oversight of all local vendors providing HR services in countries e.g. benefit providers
- Ensure the business is fully compliant with local regulatory requirement and labor laws
- Foster a climate of positive and productive labor relations
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and implement tools and metrics.
- Manage the functional budget in line with agreed cost structures
Required experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above or equivalent experience, HR related major preferred.
- At least 8-10 years of comprehensive HR experience including leading a team.
- Experience in working in a global or international organization, preferably Medical Device or Pharma
- Substantial knowledge of applicable local employment laws and practices
- Detects internal and environmental changes and can influence relevant stakeholders to respond to those changes effectively
- Solutions mindset to deliver high level support to the business
- Continuous improvement mindset to support service to the business and reach efficiency in own team.
- Building effective teams
- Motivating others
- Managing and measuring work
- Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, innovation
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval