Human Resource Manager
Our client a leading pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a HR Manager for their site in County Galway.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team where you will be responsible for providing a professional HR service to all employees of the company. This involves managing all aspects relating to day-to-day Human Resources function. This role will require the ability to multitask whilst prioritising work, be able to work to deadlines, be strictly confidential and be able to work across all levels of the business.
- Working with HR Director to promote positive initiatives company wide.
- Communicate and reinforce company policies and procedures while keeping up to date with the latest employment legislation, HR trends and best practice. Ensuring we are aligned to Company employment and retention strategies.
- Partners successfully with functional senior and middle managers as their trusted HR Partner building effective relationships and providing HR leadership, guidance, and support on all employee related issues in line with Company policy, legislation, and best practice.
- Managing employee relations issues as they arise e.g. Disciplinary & Grievance processes, development of Performance Improvement Plans as required. Pro-actively monitoring and managing short term and long-term absenteeism.
- Coaching of Managers in relation to dealing with any employee relations issues as they arise and the satisfactory closing out of these issues.
- Work with Department Senior Managers on Organisational Change reviews and restructuring opportunities that support succession planning and talent development. Identify requirements to ensure that management, leaders, and top talent, develop capabilities to succeed in line with business objectives.
- Partners with department managers in all aspects of individual employee performance management and employee relations issues ensuring fairness and consistency in the application of Company Policy.
- Drive and monitor the KPI and Performance Management process ensuring all employees are aligned to the company wide system.
- Working with the business to analyse, design, develop and implement training and development programs to support business requirements and improve performance at individual, team, and site level.
- Overall management of the HR Management System to better produce all reporting needs for Overtime / Absenteeism / Turnover. Ensure we provide training for Managers, preparation of reports for employee data contained in the HR system in response to requests from users and the Senior Management Team. Implement new functionality to system, reports, and procedures.
- Drive teambuilding events, social events, employee surveys, and communication.
- Assist with the promotion of Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Promote a culture of feedback and open communication.
- Management of compensation and benefits processes, i.e. payroll, pension & healthcare.
- Conduct exit interviews with employees leaving the company as required.
- Provide support to recruitment as required.
Experience, Education and Skills Required
- 8 years + proven experience in HR with a focus in the development and implementation of training and plans.
- CIPD accreditation and/or IITD qualification or degree in training and development, human resources, or related discipline.
- Practical knowledge of analytical techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong computer skills in MS Office
- Proven experience in working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Self-motivated, self-starter with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations and training to a high standard.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas, and implementing solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with others, building team rapport and creating a cohesive team environment.
- Displays a positive outlook with strong coaching skills, maintaining interest at all times.
- Takes a methodical, systematic and structured approach to organising work.
- Makes effective and consistent decisions in a timely manner.
- Takes personal responsibility for making a decision and taking action within their own area.
- Escalates issues appropriately.
- Takes action to correct poor performance by being fair and consistent in approach.
- Displays flexibility, willingness to succeed and goes the extra mile.
For further information on this Human Resource Manager role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
HR MANAGER Our client a leading pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a HR Manager for their site in County Galway….
Project Manager Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for their…
Senior Human Factors Engineer My medical technology client in Limerick are recruiting for a Senior Human Factors Engineer to become…