Human Resources Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Human Resources Manager for their site.
- At the Mervue, Galway manufacturing site, we manufacture medical devices that provide life sustaining ventilation and oxygen support for patients. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled HR Business Partner to join the organisation on their growth journey and to implement a positive HR influence across the site, to develop and deliver HR strategies and services that contribute to and advance the business objectives, whilst maintaining excellent employee relations and developing the organisation for the future.
- As a HR Business Partner, you will work with the site leadership team to identify the HR strategy and capabilities to drive the business forward. This role requires the HRBP to understand the business, be aligned to its strategic direction and serve as an advisor to the leadership team. The HRPB will also support the HR service deliver model within Ireland by collaborating with the HR centres of expertise (COE's) to advance our commitment to a 'consistent standard of care' for every employee and ensure that the COE's have the information, guidance and feedback to ensure capabilities that support the talent strategy within the Mervue location.
- You must be qualified to degree level (NFQ Level 8 ) and have 10+ years of progressive experience in HR OR have a Master's degree (NFQ Level 9) and 8+ years of progressive experience in HR with involvement in organization design/development, change management, process improvement, employee relations, compensation, employment/employee training & development.
- Experience in medical device / pharma manufacturing & CIPD Qualified would be an advantage.
- You must have good business sense and judgement reflected in key decisions made.
- You must be analytically minded, creative and can take risks.
- You have experience with creating authentic and trusting relationships especially related to organizational planning & design.
- You have experience with demonstrating change, including modelling the importance of motivating others, managing the key drivers of change and overcoming any obstacles.
- You reach across boundaries internally and externally to develop an extensive network of partnerships.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at our company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval