Human Resources Coordinator
Our client, a medical device company in Clare are currently looking to recruit a Human Resources Coordinator for their site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates full life cycle of talent acquisition process. This includes internal and external posting of jobs, applicant tracking, interviewing and interview scheduling.
- Prepares reports, presentations, business communications, and other documents of both a recurring and non-recurring nature.
- Monitor systems to ensure data accuracy at all times - SAP data entry (new hires, changes, terminations etc.)
- Assist in employee relations - gather data, assist with investigations, etc.
- Develop and institute HR best practices of the department's procedures and processes.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives within the team.
- Direct inquiries related to HR policies and compensation and benefits
- Responsible for payroll activities such as preparing data for external payroll provider, liaising with supervisors to ensure hours are signed off on time, working with system supplier to ensure it is working efficiently.
- Liaising with external vendors and suppliers including but not limited to healthcare and pension providers
- Assist with and lead HR projects as appropriate
- Support with learning and development initiatives
- General administrative duties
- Organizing and assisting various engagement activities throughout the year
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions
- Highly detail oriented; checks own work, keeps accurate records, organizes information effectively.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, in a team-oriented environment.
- Proven track record of effective process management and improvement.
- Ability to tolerate ambiguity, handles multiple priorities, and identifies creative solutions to problems.
- Demonstrated history of taking initiative, meeting commitments and assisting in the creation of new tools or solutions to achieve business results.
- High level of energy, personal accountability and integrity.
- Degree in HR or equivalent of relevant experience and education
- 2+ years administrative experience with experience in a human resources role preferred. Recruiting, interviewing, selection experience a strong plus. Experience in employee relations, and knowledge of general employment law preferred.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval