HERO Recruitment is recruiting for an executive role in Dublin, Ireland. Our client a leading global technology company, is recruiting for HR Director. This HR leader will join at an exciting time in the transformation, build and growth of the company. This HR Director will sit at the heart of the business transformation working with senior management members in the Dublin site. Cultural transformation will be key in this role.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities as HR Director:
- Build a strong HR function in the Dublin site as the site doubles headcount. Create a strong culture and employee-centric HR capability.
- Become a trusted business partner to functional executive committee members, and senior management leaders.
- Partner with other leaders to drive the company’s HR function transformation and build a global shared services centre.
- Understand the business area’s strategic direction, unique attributes, challenges, opportunities, geographic characteristics and translate it into an effective and modern people agenda
- Proactively support the business leaders and serve as credible, trusted advisor to provide solutions and recommendations to drive business and cultural change, enhance operational effectiveness and ultimately drive improved business outcomes and the transition to a successful technology-led company
- Have a clear view of and solution to both short- and long-term human capital challenges and take responsibility for shaping and delivering first-rate human resources support
- Oversee all HR activities, including, but not limited to, talent management, workforce and succession planning, compensation practices, learning and development programs, competence development, change management initiatives, and employee communications.
- Work closely with the executive committee members to transform the culture in the newly formed Dublin headquarters.
- Align global and local HR efforts to address their specific needs.
- Mentor, lead and develop a team. Enhance functional competence and business acumen of the team as well as foster a continuous learning environment.
- 10+ years of HR business partnership experience. Set and drive a people strategy that supports the business outcome.
- Experience creating an employee-centric HR capability, including experience running shared services.
- Regional/Global Geographical experience
- Has led HR capabilities across multiple regions and in matrix organizations. Global mind-set and multi-cultural affinity.
- Ability to build a strong culture, by representing the organization internally and externally.
- Strong relationship builder who has influenced multiple stakeholders, including external parties.
- Track record in implementing HR organization, procedural and cultural change.
- Creates a culture of accountability to deliver excellent service with his/her team. Demonstrates strong can-do mentality.
- Has a results-oriented, commercial and solutions-oriented mind set. Enjoys working at speed.
- Creates a motivating work environment by creating an energized and engaged workforce. Naturally represents their organization externally.
- Thrives-on creating order out of ambiguity. Is comfortable working in a transforming business.
For further information on this Human Resources Director role in Dublin please contact Michelle Kilcar on 0868395533/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.