Our client, a leading financial services business in Clare are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Manager to join their global team.
In the role of Human Resources Manager, you will report directly to the HR Director providing comprehensive HR support, partnering with business Leaders and HR team to build and implement HR solutions in line with business strategy.
- Lead and develop a team of HR professionals to ensure an excellent client and employee experience with emphasis on business partnership, coaching, best in class performance and development of company culture
- Build and execute the HR strategic goals in conjunction with the HR Leader
- Influence and champion strategic people initiatives which will help the business to deliver business growth and employee engagement.
- Coach and partner the business leaders on all people matters, in line with Company policies, procedures and best practice, promote fairness & equity, mitigating business risks and improving performance within client groups.
- Responsible for key HR processes such as recruitment, succession planning, talent management, salary and bonus planning, engagement, performance management, wellbeing and employee relations.
- To continually evaluate people processes and policies against business needs, HR best practice and employment law, offering solutions and implementing as relevant.
- Lead C&B process including managing year-end process, salary benchmarking and benefits management.
- Responsible for all HR operational & compliance aspects of payroll, benefits & pension administration, SOPS, design of MI reports relating to key people metrics and system automation and enhancements
- Execute HR projects as required.
- HR Manager in a fast paced environment with 2-3 years of demonstrated success in partnering with the business
- Degree or CIPD recognised qualification
- Financial Services experience (desirable)
For further information on this HR Manager role in Clare please contact Valerie on 0860449473 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.