Contact: Edel Kelly
Human Resources Officer - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Human Resources Officer for their site on a contract basis
Objectives Of Position
- Support the H.R. Department, primarily in Recruitment, with additional responsibilities in the areas of Employee Relations, Compensations and Benefit administration, and Policy and Procedure implementation and updates.
- Resourcing, recruiting and selection of suitably qualified personnel at all levels in line with the site talent management and resourcing strategies.
- Work with functional managers to ensure contingency succession strategies exist for all key critical roles.
- Negotiate competitive service agreements with all key resourcing partners.
- Responsible for induction/integration training and ‘settling in’ meetings with all new hires.
- Be knowledgeable of developing trends and markets to ensure solid advice is given in making salary and benefits decisions.
- Employee Relations: Offer advice and counsel in all areas of performance management, problem resolutions and best practice processes.
- Maintain existing employee benefit programmes. Be familiar with initiatives in other companies, locally and nationally.
- Assist in the organisation of company events
- Responsible for the design & publication Company Magazine
- Produce Monthly and ad-hoc Management reports
- Assist in maintenance of employee database
- Coordinate the Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Measurements will be tracked against plant metrics and MBOs tracked as per the annual appraisal process.
- CIPD Qualification
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- 3rd Level HR or related Business Qualification
- Strong Project management Skills a must
- Pre-established relationships with recruitment partners an advantage
For further information on this Human Resources Officer role in Cork please contact Edel Kelly on 0874108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval