IAM Software Engineer – Remote
Job ID: JOB-12181
IAM Software Engineer – Remote
Our client, a technology company based in the North West are currently looking to recruit an IAM Software Engineer on a permanent basis. This role can be worked remotely
Required experience: 3+ years Internet Architecture/ Engineering/ Programming experience
- Establish a Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) program with the aim of automating the onboarding process.
- Have good comprehension of the security domain.
- Triage/troubleshoot, assess and prioritise complex technical issues and effectively communicate these priorities.
- Partner with Senior and Lead Engineers to provide engineering services to assist in the implementation, maintenance, and upgrade of security IAM infrastructure – including central directories, access management systems, identity management systems, and a variety of security administration toolsets.
- Stays informed about the latest developments in the information security field, new products and services
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge.
- Early identification of risk, and making data-backed decisions and recommendations
- Provide mentoring to other members of the team.
- Use technology to improve identity-related workflows (e.g., ASP.NET Membership, SSO, Federation, MFA).
- Room for further career development in other areas of interest (Automation, Application Security, Cloud, Vendor Management)
- Experienced with web-based SaaS technologies experience, working on a mixture of frameworks, environments and processes.
- Must have recent experience managing SSO/Federation integration tools (Identity Server 4 experience is a great asset).
- You might not have an existing security background, but you are a problem-solver and a quick learner. We can train and mentor the security background.
- Experience in a client facing role and be able to communicate with the client during the delivery process.
- Relevant third level degree in engineering or computer science discipline.
- An excellent leader and an ability to bring new ideas to our company.
Required tech experience:
- SSO/Federation protocols (SAML, OpenID, WS-Fed)
- 0 and Access Control (RBAC or CBAC)
- Identity frameworks or IDAAS (Okta, Auth0, Identity Server 4 etc.)
- NET Membership or similar user stores
- Must have .NET coding background and ability to handle complex customizations
Extras (an advantage):
- Web Application Firewall
- HTTPS/SSL/Client certificate
- Mobile, Regular Web Apps, Single Page Application (React.js) or Third-Party integration experience
- API Gateway, Backends for Frontend
- .Net Core 3.1/PowerShell experience or above
The ideal candidate will have an eagerness to keep up with and where possible ahead of industry standards and willing to encourage and bring others along with them; ultimately, you need to enjoy creating quality software and pushing the boundaries.
Have a curiosity about the latest developments in the tech industry and do you want to have influence in bringing these into the team? You will be focused on accelerating modern and robust authentication mechanisms through engineering and streamlining customer identity related functionality. This role will provide software expertise for secure, scalable and maintainable designs of identity management and user authentication. The team works closely with other engineering teams to integrate their products into a cohesive ecosystem.
For further information on this developer role in Leitrim please contact Dee on 086 7902191/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…