Telephone: 087 2197421
Image Quality Engineer
- Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Image Quality Engineer for their site.
- As an Image Quality Engineer you will be responsible for the development of state of the art Vision Systems supporting the video pipeline development from Optics, through Image Signal Processing to Display. Working closely with some of the largest OEM’s in the industry you will be expected to define, plan, deliver and validate best in class Image Quality features in line with the cutting edge automotive vision applications.
- Develop state of the art Image Signal Processing Pipelines for Image Quality and Computer Vision applications
- Support PC-based algorithmic Image Signal Processing development for scene viewing applications
- Participate in OEM Customer Workshops to review, test and plan next steps relating to your assigned function
- Provide regular demos of your function to senior management and to customers on prototype vehicles.
- Perform research into new vision technology, ideas, and approaches to ensure the organization remains abreast of all leading edge/emerging vision technologies.
- Review Customer Requirements and translate into internal systems & software requirements specifications.
- Actively coordinate with Systems Architects, Software Architects, Software and Test engineers to ensure full planning, implementation and traceability of requirements relating to your assigned function.
- Define and maintain development plans for your assigned function within a project and provide regular engineering reports on status and performance of same.
- Interface directly to your counterparts at vehicle manufacturers to plan and agree development of your assigned function.
- Manage the validation of your assigned feature throughout its development in both the Laboratory and Test Vehicle in line with best practices and customer expectations.
- Work innovatively and creatively within the group with a particular focus on protecting innovation and IP through the patent process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Eng., Electronic Eng., and Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years Image Signal Processing Experience
- Strong C, C++ programming skills
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of innovation and motivation
For further information on this Image Quality Engineer role in Galway please contact please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval