In House Recruiter
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an In House Recruiter for their site.
- Partners with hiring managers to develop job specifications/requirements
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to support a high volume of recruitment activity
- Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Competencies, make salary recommendations and negotiate starting salary with candidates.
- Sources candidates, manages workforce demands and develops networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using various tools such as social media, career fairs, agencies and recruiting contractors.
- Phone screens and conducts interviews to recruit prospective employees.
- Manages applicant tracking system (Taleo) and creates reports and metrics analysis.
- Provide applicants with information on the company, check references and ensure successful hiring and on-boarding process.
- 4 years plus requirement experience in the medical device industry
- Level 8 in business or related discipline
- Fluent in French (or European language) is desirable
For further information on this In House Recruiter role in Galway please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval