Our client, a Regulated Company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit an In-House Recruiter for their site for a 12 month contract initially.
- Works closely with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to understand the recruiting needs of the business; anticipate hiring needs and proactively identify recruiting solutions to meet those needs. Develops, initiates and executes sourcing and recruiting strategies and other Staffing related processes. Manages multiple clients and competing demands to attract qualified candidates and fill open positions while positioning the organization as an Employer of Choice.
- Coach Hiring Managers and coordinate selection process to ensure optimal selection of candidates for available positions.
- Develop and implement organizational recruiting strategies to attract the best qualified candidates.
- Conduct interviews by evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, abilities and other data relevant to the selection process.
- Prepare, extend and negotiate competitive job offers.
- Utiilise recruiting processes to leverage resume tracking software. Engage resources to maximize the strategic role of the Staffing function and eliminate non-value added work. Focus on continuous improvement and make suggestions to improve the staffing process, policies and strategy. May contribute to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards.
- Keep HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers updated as appropriate while effectively interacting with all levels of employees, answering questions and providing information.
- Troubleshoot problems that arise in connection with the recruiting and hiring process.
- May work with outside agencies and vendors.
- Coordinate and manage staffing project requirements with supervisors and managers.
- Ensure the organization complies with local laws and regulations as it relates to sourcing, recruiting and hiring.
- Professional Qualification in Human Resources, Business Studies or related discipline
- Require at least 2+ years in-house recruitment experience in a manufacturing environment
- Interpersonal skills are very important with a proven ability to interact well with others and promote a positive image of the company at all times.
- Knowledge of and network with the various advertising media eg. agencies, radio, fairs, colleges a distinct advantage
- Ability to work well to deadlines with strong project management skills
- Strong PC skills required with knowledge of all MS packages and internet knowledge
For further information on this In- House Recruiter role in Mayo please contact Edel on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.