Our client, Boston Scientific in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Incoming Quality Control Engineer. To support the Incoming Inspection/Receiving /Warehouse and Supplier Quality groups in Galway in terms of performing non-conforming activities, technical support and implement process improvements.
- Ensure compliance to applicable regulatory standards and current GMP procedures and practices.
- Control, document and provide technical support to address non-conformances in incoming inspection. Ensure non-conformances are addressed in a timely fashion with appropriate corrections/ corrective actions.
- Perform routine analysis on chemical data as part of verification of product release criteria and recording of test results.
- Track, report and communicate metric information as required (i.e. NCRB and Management review)
- Update documentation through change management system as required.
- Support incoming inspection data management system (i.e. SAP QM & eCert)
- Implement process improvements in the group: streamline flow of material, improve quality processes, reduce the amount of Incoming Inspection required while maintaining the same level of quality
- Contributes and participates in supplier performance reviews and audit preparation.
- Participate in management of product reworks as required, with direction from engineering and operational functions.
- To provide assistance and support to the engineering and operational functions as required.
- Strong team member with the ability to identify and drive quality improvements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- HETAC Level 8 qualification in a STEM discipline
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one’s own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
For further information on this Incoming Quality Control Engineer in Galway please contact Orla Crowley Healy on 086 0449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.