Telephone: 086 0449371
Who are the client
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an iNext Analyst for their site.
Why this role
- Leading pharmacutical in Cork
- Fast career progression
- Fun multicultural environment
- Competitve salary and benefits
- Excellent onsite facilities
What will I be doing
- The role is to support the efficiency, accuracy & compliance of the employee expense process across the European affiliates.
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for all employee expense related queries, both from a policy & system perspective
- Develop an expert level of technical and business knowledge of Concur expenses system. Escalate and coordinate the resolution of technical Concur issues with appropriate IT teams.
- Resolve all Tier 2 iNext & Credit Card queries from employees & local finance teams
- Provide support to the iNext Agents as they resolve Tier 1 queries
- Complete the Quarterly & Bi-Annual Post Payment audits for affiliates, with particular focus on the resolution of audit findings as well as the presentation of rationalised audit results to the affiliate controllers.
- Prepare Credit Card account reconciliations in accordance with internal reconciliation methodology
- Review key iNext & Credit Card metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure key deliverables are being met whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve.
- Support global/regional iNext & Credit Card projects
- Support the overall iNext team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members.
- Actively work with the core team members, internal customers/business partners, to build effective working relationships.
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our internal customers & business partners.
- Focus on measuring & improving our internal customer's experience with the company.
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of your affiliate's business.
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture.
- Actively work with the core team members & global/regional iNext team to drive improvements for processes
What do i need
- 2 years' experience in Finance function with experience of implementing process change
- Accounting / Finance degree
- Tax Professional, CPA, CIMA, ACCA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables whilst demonstrating full ownership & accountability
- Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mind-set & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable financial policies, process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Operational controls for your area
- Support affiliates on all local tax authority or regulatory expense audits
For further information on this Finance Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval