Finance Assistant with fluent Spanish
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a finance assistant with fluent Spanish for their site.
What will I be doing
- Support the efficiency, accuracy & compliance of the employee expense process across the European affiliates.
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for all employee expense & credit card related queries, both from a policy & system perspective
- Monitor and Review iNext Operations across EMEA on a daily basis to ensure the efficient and accurate flow of expenses
- Develop an appropriate expert level of technical and business knowledge of Concur expenses system.
- Resolve all Tier 1 iNext & Credit Card queries from employees & local finance teams
- Support the iNext Analyst in the preparation of the Quarterly & Bi-Annual Post Payment audits for affiliates.
- Complete all Credit Card administration activities
- Review key iNext & Credit Card metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure key deliverables are being met whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve.
- Support global iNext & Credit Card projects
- Support the team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
What do I need
- 2 years' experience in Finance function with experience of implementing process change
- Accounting / Finance degree
- Fluency in English and Spanish language
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables whilst demonstrating full ownership & accountability
- Ability to work in global team environment & communicate effectively with internal business partners
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval