Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a finance assistant for their site.
- The role of an iNext Customer Service Agent is to support the efficiency, accuracy & compliance of the employee expense process across the European affiliates.
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for all employee expense & credit card related queries, both from a policy & system perspective
- Monitor and Review iNext Operations across EMEA on a daily basis to ensure the efficient and accurate flow of expenses
- Develop an appropriate expert level of technical and business knowledge of Concur expenses system.
- Resolve all Tier 1 iNext & Credit Card queries from employees & local finance teams
- Support the iNext Analyst in the preparation of the Quarterly & Bi-Annual Post Payment audits for affiliates.
- Complete all Credit Card administration activities
- Review key iNext & Credit Card metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure key deliverables are being met whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve.
- Support global/regional iNext & Credit Card projects
- Support the overall iNext team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Experience with Employee Expense systems & SAP Finance Modules
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 2 years' experience in Finance function with experience of implementing process change
- Accounting / Finance degree (Undergraduate or Masters as required for certification)
- Fluency in English and German language
For further information on this iNext Customer Service Agent role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.