iNext Customer Service Agent
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an iNext Customer Service Agent for their site.
- The role of an iNext Customer Service Agent is to support the efficiency, accuracy & compliance of the employee expense process across the European & US affiliates.
- Monitor and Review iNext Operations across the affiliates on a daily basis to ensure the efficient and accurate flow of expenses
- Develop an appropriate expert level of technical and business knowledge of Concur expenses system.
- Resolve all Tier 1 iNext & Credit Card queries from employees & local finance teams both from a policy & system perspective.
- Complete the Quarterly & Bi-Annual Post Payment audits for affiliates, with particular focus on the resolution of audit findings as well as the presentation of rationalised audit results to the affiliate controllers.
- Complete all Credit Card administration activities.
- Support key iNext & Credit Card metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure key deliverables are being met whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve.
- Support global/regional iNext & Credit Card projects
- Support the overall iNext team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members.
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key role tasks and deliverables whilst demonstrating full ownership & accountability
- Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment & communicate effectively with internal business partners of all levels & disciplines, as well as external Business Process Outsourced organisation team members
- Experience in Finance function with experience of implementing process change.
- Strong Customer Service experience an advantage.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Strong finance experience with audit focus
- Fluency in English essential - Spanish desirable but not essential
- Experience with Employee Expense systems & SAP Finance Modules
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 2 years SSC – Financial experience
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable financial policies, process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Operational controls for your area
- Support iNext Analyst on all local tax authority or regulatory expense audits
- Actively work with the core team members, internal customers/business partners, to build effective working relationships
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers & business partners
- Focus on measuring & improving our internal customer’s experience with the GBS
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of your affiliate’s business
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members & global/regional iNext team to drive improvements for processes
For further information on this iNext Customer Service Agent role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.