Telephone: 086 0449371
Finance Assistant - Spanish
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an iNext Customer Service Agent - Spanish for their site.
Why this role
- Leading pharmacutical in Cork
- Top employer
- Competitve salary and benefits
- Fun, multicultural environment
- Excellent onsite facilities
What will I be doing
- Support the efficiency, accuracy & compliance of the employee expense process across the European affiliates.
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for all employee expense & credit card related queries, both from a policy & system perspective
- Monitor and Review iNext Operations across EMEA on a daily basis to ensure the efficient and accurate flow of expenses
- Develop an appropriate expert level of technical and business knowledge of Concur expenses system.
- Resolve all Tier 1 iNext & Credit Card queries from employees & local finance teams
- Support the iNext Analyst in the preparation of the Quarterly & Bi-Annual Post Payment audits for affiliates.
- Complete all Credit Card administration activities
- Review key iNext & Credit Card metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure key deliverables are being met whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve.
- Support global/regional iNext & Credit Card projects
- Support the overall iNext team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Experience with Employee Expense systems & SAP Finance Modules
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What do I need
- 2 years' experience in Finance function with experience of implementing process change
- Accounting / Finance degree
- Fluency in English and Spanish language
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables whilst demonstrating full ownership & accountability
- Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment & communicate effectively with internal business partners of all levels & disciplines, as well as external Business Process Outsourced organisation team members
For further information on this Finance Assistant - Spanish role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval