iNext (International Expenses) Manager
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an iNext (International Expenses) Manager for their site.
The role of the iNext Manager is to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the employee expense activities across the relevant affiliates. This requires strict adherence to company policies, while working closely with all affiliates.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for all iNext & Credit Card related queries with full ownership of the process, both from a policy and system perspective.
- Work closely with local affiliate finance organization to understand current activities at the affiliate & ensure local policies are properly adhered to.
- Develop a level of technical and business knowledge of Concur expenses system. Manage escalations and coordinate the resolution of technical Concur issues with appropriate IT teams.
- Support the resolution of all Tier 1 & Tier 2 iNext & Credit Card queries from employees & local finance teams.
- Support the completion of the Quarterly & Bi-Annual Post Payment audits for affiliates, with particular focus on the resolution of audit findings, as well as the presentation of rationalised audit results to the affiliate controllers.
- Oversee the preparation of Credit Card account reconciliations in accordance with internal reconciliation methodology.
- Ensure adherence to the standard month/quarter/year end timelines & coordinate the various contributing teams to facilitate this, e.g. BPO, affiliate finance.
- Ensure governance of, as well as support for, the external BPO team, regarding the quality and timeliness of entries, reporting & processing & query management.
- Review key iNext & Credit Card metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met, whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve.
- Support global/regional iNext & Credit Card projects.
- Support the overall iNext team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members.
- Experience with Employee Expense systems & SAP Finance Modules
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 5 years’ + experience in Finance function or public accounting practice, preferably with in-depth knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS technical accounting
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
- Accounting / Finance degree (Undergraduate or Masters as required for certification)
- Preferably CPA, CIMA, ACCA, Chartered Accountant qualified or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- The GBS focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running our business (Additional Information section in 2XB):
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mind-set & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable financial/taxation standards, process documentation & training materials to ensure you and your team operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Sox & Operational controls for your area as well as broader oversight for all controls that influence the Financial Statements
- Engage with EY/Internal Audit/Taxation authorities to ensure full ownership and excellence in all Group/Statutory/Internal/Taxation/Regulatory audits
- Manage a team of 8-10 individuals
- Actively connect with your people and drive engagement by holding regular 1-1’s and team meetings
- Coaching and developing a team to its fullest potential to contribute to overall GBS performance
- Work as part of the GBS management team to make the GBS a great place to work for all employees
- Actively work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders (internally & externally) to maintain effective relationships and ensuring efficient and compliant processes.
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members, broader affiliate teams, GBS process teams & Regional/Global stakeholders to drive improvements for processes & results.
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables whilst demonstrating full ownership and accountability.
- Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Ability to work in a global team environment & communicate effectively with internal business partners of all levels & disciplines, as well as external BPO team members.
For further information on this iNext (International Expenses) Manager role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.