International Sales Representative / Junior Buyer / Pricing Analyst
What will I be doing
The successful candidate will support and assist the inside and outside sales teams. Some of the activities include, but not limited to the following:
- Input orders accurately into Great Plains (Accounting software)
- Track support and advise when it is due for renewal
- Utilize tools to enter and track customer orders, ensuring delivered to client requirements
- Work with US colleagues, vendors and distributors located in multiple time zones to ensure the services and provide to its US operating companies are met.
- Communicate, collaborate, and drive work successfully within a team environment, and building collaborative relationships across teams.
- Develop and improve existing processes and sharing of best practices
- Work with sales and finance to address customer concerns (including invoicing), implement administrative or organizational solutions for the team.
- Report to different levels within the organisation the status of PO's/deliveries
- Complete and maintain accurate reporting
- Experience preferable
- Working knowledge of networking, security and storage technology desirable
- Work independently and be self- motivated
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to achieve the desired results in a fast paced, highly competitive, multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical ability.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Detailed and organized in approach to work and follow through.
- Quoting experience
For further information on this International Sales Representative- Post Sales role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval