Our client, a leading provider of Technology Solutions and Services in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Inside Sales/Order Processing Specialist for their site. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Inside and Outside Sales Teams in the area of international sales orders.
- Input or update orders accurately in Great Plains/QuoteWerks.
- Download automated orders from QuoteWerks for approval by Finance and distribution to suppliers.
- Obtain serial numbers, track returns and returns numbers, shipping of replacement product(s).
- Track customer orders and order support, provide ETA and order status to stakeholders, ensuring delivery to client requirements.
- Ensure that Sales Tracker is updated with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ensure clear and up to date order/PO information is provided to stakeholders [e.g. Sales Reps and so on], action order updates from stakeholders and provide timely response to queries.Provide month end Support Renewals Report to ISR’s.
- Provide month-end Deliveries Report to Finance team.
- Work with US colleagues, vendors and distributors located in multiple time zones to ensure the services and offerings Pivot provide to its US operating companies are met.
- Communicate, collaborate, and drive work successfully within a team environment, and building collaborative relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Participate in the improvement and automation of existing processes and best practice.
- Work with sales and finance to address customer concerns (including invoicing), implement administrative or organizational solutions for the team [e.g. QuoteWerks and so on].
- Provide ad-hoc reports/updates as required.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- The successful candidate will have 3-4 years experience in an Order Processing/Inside Sales role
- Work independently and be self- motivated
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to achieve the desired results in a fast paced, highly competitive, multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical ability.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Detailed and organized in approach to work and follow through.
For further information on this Inside Sales/Order Processing Specialist role in please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval