Our client, a consulting company in Dublin are currently looking to recruit an I&C Engineer for their site.
Details of Position
Candidates should be graduate engineers with a Level 7 or 8 degree in a relevant Electrical, Automation or Controls Engineering discipline.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience in a technical role, ideally in an organisation involved in delivering control system designs for the Bio-Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical and Life Science Sectors.
The position will involve working on electrical, instrumentation and control systems for process, bio-pharmaceutical, Datacentre and Food industry projects in a consulting or project engineering role. Knowledge of pharmaceutical/biotechnology plant, in both safe and hazardous areas, would be an advantage.
Candidates must possess good technical skills and writing ability, be motivated and enthusiastic, have the capacity to work on their own initiative and to deadlines and be able to liaise successfully with colleagues and clients. The role will require an excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written) and a keen attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be involved in multiple projects and will be representing the client on several projects and sites.
Duties will include:
- S/he will preferably have prior experience in the Pharma industry and control systems exposure.
- Knowledge of Industrial control systems an advantage but not essential.
- Preparation of Instrument Specifications.
- Working on an Instrument Data Base to generate the following:
- Instrument Index
- Instrument I/O List
- Instrument Cable Schedules
- Receipt Verification Sheets
- Field Instrument Verification Sheets
- Instrument Loop Wiring Diagrams
- Interconnect / Block Wiring Diagrams
- Review and input into Process and Building Services P&ID drawings.
- Engineering design for control systems – generation of specs and procedures.
- Working with clients to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Construction and Commissioning Support on projects where required.
For further information on this Instrumentation role in Dublin please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval