Telephone: 086 0449371
Insurance Case Co-ordinator
Our client, a company in Galway is currently looking to recruit Insurance Case Co-ordinator for their site.
What will I be doing
- Review guidelines, determine coverage, complete eligibility verification, identify discrepancies, and apply all cost containment measures to assist in the claim adjudication process.
- Prepare and send written communication to our customers once cover has been determined
- Daily review of new claims ensuring claim has been assigned and reserved accurately in claims system
- Co-ordinating updates on potential high cost claims, VIP claims, complex assistance, rejections and any relevant decision on the disposal of such claims to TCC (Top Claims Committee).
- Utilize critical thinking skills to discover better ways of working and resolve complex problems in a team environment
- Technical support to the Claims Team Manager, Operations Manager and Supervisors.
- To report any suspected incidents of fraud and corruption, maintaining a register of suspected and proven cases
- Regular review of reserves, ensuring claims are accurate and report on Monthly / Quarterly and Annual Basis to TCC (Top Claims Committee).
- To develop and deliver regular basic claims training to both new employees and existing staff in travel products.
- To regularly review and maintain knowledge levels for the job and keep up-to-date with departmental operational changes.
- To communicate clearly, accurately and effectively with internal and external customers.
- To deal with the telephone calls in a customer-focused way, ensuring that service levels and standards are maintained.
- Register and maintain Outpatient Cases
- To make a positive input to the team's effectiveness, so that work systems and processes are altered and improved.
- Identify and ensure Recovery is followed up.
- To work with Claims Team Manger to monitor and control Leakage
- To adhere to the Company's procedure in accordance with the Consumer Protection Code and all relevant Data Protection regulations
- To undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be allocated either by the Claims Team Manager or Operations Manager.
What do I need
- The successful candidate must have achieved or be working towards APA qualification
- Minimum of 1 years' claims experience
- Ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution. Commitment to continuous learning.
- Technical knowledge of typical travel insurance products a distinct advantage.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the insurance market, the basic insurance principles and the ability to apply them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good planning and organisation skills in order to meet timescales.
- Good numerical skills and literacy skills including Microsoft Office suite
For further information on this Insurance Case Co-ordinator role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval