Telephone: 086 0449371
Integration Engineer with German
Our client, a software company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Integration Engineer with German for their site.
What will I be doing
- Involved and eventual leading customer onboarding's to the Business Network.
- The design and deployment of integration content using Eclipse.
- Providing technical context and explanations to customer's onboarding to the Business Network.
- Potentially assist the customer in ERP / PI Configuration and B2B System integration.
- Engage closely with, and be a key member within the Business Network Onboarding Team, driving process and technical improvements and work processes.
What do I need
- Bachelor degree or above in Commercial Information Technology, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or a related field.
- Analytic and problem-solving mind-set.
- Fluent English, written and oral, and clear communication skills.
- Working experience with the ERP System definitely an advantage.
- Time management skills, need to be able to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Knowledge in Development IDE's, preferably Eclipse.
- Good understanding of networking a distinct advantage.
- Good understanding of Network Security a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience with support ticketing systems essential.
- Experience or high level understanding of EDI within the Financial Services / Pharmaceutical industry a distinct advantage.
- Working experience with WebServices and WebServices integration a distinct advantage.
- Excellent command of German
For further information on this Integration Engineer role (German) in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval