Our client, a financial services company in Dublin is currently looking to recruit an Internal Auditor for their site on a permanent contract to support the organisation in Internal Audit / Control Assurance and to report directly to the Head of Internal Audit. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for the Internal Audit related tasks, such as onsite fieldwork, collection of data, assisting in the preparation of internal audit reports.
Why this role
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business
- Competitive remuneration commensurate with skills and experience
- Training and development opportunities
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly
- Being part of a friendly, open, hardworking team who often get together for social events
What Will I be Doing
- Assist with all aspects of Risk and Controls including review end to end business process
- Assist in the preparation of reports to the Board and Regulators on IA activities and effectiveness of internal controls
- Support in the drafting of audit reports including writing clear and concise findings and recommendations and negotiating issue finalization with senior management
- Help tracking the implementation of recommended processes designed to strengthen internal controls as well as risk mitigation measures
- Complete ad hoc projects which may occur in business requirements
- Assist with the successful provision of SSAE18 controls and the recording of these
- Partake in the assessment of potential findings and the formulation of solutions to issues around internal controls
What Do I Need
- Internal Audit / External Audit experience and ACA qualified
- Over 5 – 7 years’ experience in Financial Services industry and especially in IA and SOC1
- Strong analytical and critical thinking combined with the ability to make independent recommendations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of data mining and analytics
- Strong IT/PC knowledge especially in Excel
- Business acumen to allow to understand the business needs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, for liaising with senior management
- Flexible in work approach due to nature of the role to meet client deliverables
- You will be able to work independently, form own judgement/ opinions, provide insights and drive engagements execution and closure.
- Proactive and willing to drive things forward.
For further information on this Internal Auditor role in Dublin please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.