Our Client, a leading Medical Device Organisation in Galway are currently looking to recruit an International Customer Services Manager for their site. The International Customer Service (CS) Manager is responsible for leading and developing the Galway based CS International team, that supports both internal & external customers across the world, on behalf of multiple manufacturer sites.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop & lead a high performing CS team that delivers an excellent service to internal and external customers
- Stakeholder management – Develop clear alignment strategies with all relevant stakeholders across the Business Units, Global Business Services, Aligned Functions and Senior leadership to ensure expectations, objectives and initiatives and aligned. Develop & execute on clear strategies to deliver an improved experience.
- Customer Focus - Gain more insights on the needs of the Customer (and Internal Customers) to define and deliver continuous improvements/projects that meet and exceed our customer expectations.
- Order Fulfilment – Lead and manage the CS team to ensure the optimum receipt, processing and fulfilment of Customer Orders across all BU’s and regions in a timely manner in line with SLA’s and Revenue parameters.
- Revenue alignment – Clear and Timely management of communication and expectations across all BU’s, Regions and Functions to ensure alignment on the monthly and quarterly execution of Orders and Revenue.
- Status reporting – Understand the need for timely and accurate Order updates in line with what is efficiently possible. Work with aligned teams to ensure that all inputs and uses are achieved optimally and efficiently.
- SLA’s and Metrics – Use and develop metrics that ensure that the team performs in line with Operational KPI’s that reflect the internal and external customer experience and the cost of service.
- Efficiency – Lead the team to deliver world class customer service in an efficient, consistent and scalable manner. Continually look at what processes and operations should be stopped, started or done differently.
- Aligned Customer Service across GBS - Best practice sharing with CS colleagues across GBS (Manila & Orlando).
- Compliance – Full understanding of and contributor to all Quality management systems (Agile / SOX / Revenue Recognition rules, SAP approval / Training compliance and other compliance systems in use). Accurate and controlled implementation of all compliance controls across the CS team, processes and operations. Timely management of Capa’s, QI’s and FSN’s in addition to preparation for all internal and external audits.
- Strong expertise in customer service in an export market. Clear understanding of documentation, process, Inco terms and customer expectations in challenging international markets.
- Must have experience operating in conjunction with a fast paced supply chain and manufacturing environment.
- Strong people management skills with a proven ability to establish and manage multiple lingual and cross functional teams across a matrix-type environment
- Experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organisation
- Solid understanding of and experience in sales distribution and logistics
- Solid understanding of operating within a compliance-driven organisation
- Lean six sigma/project management trained desirable
- Excellent Project management and report writing skills essential
- SAP ERP experience essential
- Degree in a relevant business or associated discipline
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Project Management qualification is advantageous
- Strong Leadership traits to ensure that the right solution is implemented when it is not the most popular.
- Strong influencer across multiple stakeholders at various levels of the organisation.
- Strong self-starter with a proven track record in innovation and change management.
- Report driven and fact based manager. Strong analytical skills and good business judgment
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through influencing others and maintaining strong links with other functions. Must have the ability to work across cultures effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
- Clear focus on compliance and Quality.
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm
For further information on this International Customer Services Manager role in please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval