Telephone: 086 0449371
International Customer Service Specialist
Our client, a Medical Devices company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an International Customer Service Specialist for their site.
- Responsible for arranging domestic and international shipments as per Inco terms, handling customs clearance, preparing and confirming order approval and to ensure smooth transaction for the customers
- Coordinate shipments to and from factory, supplier, site, port and international locations.
- Process complaints
- Prepare and send documentation that coincides with shipments and exportation and are responsible for export regulatory compliance
- They arrange transportation and customs clearance for shipments
- Adherence and awareness of compliance and regulatory guidelines in customer set up and support
- Manage and respond to customer requests for quotations and tenders
- Process fax, telephone, e-mail inquiries and orders to the committed customer timelines
- Resolve e-mail, fax and telephone issues with customers regarding pricing, inventory availability, terms, delivery or any other question or situation a customer may inquire about
- Communicate proactively with internal and (external customers regarding order status and other topics in a professional, positive and courteous manner
- Work with others to ensure that accurate customer information is maintained in SAP
- Stay current with inventory levels and requirements, in particular products on allocation
- Responsible for making sure any customer account changes are communicated to relevant owner
- Keep up-to-date on products, inventory, promotions, etc. that are necessary to provide customers with impeccable customer service
- Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis
- Keep CS and sales manager informed of all changes, issues and potential concerns of all customer accounts
- Work with warehouse or supply chain personnel as needed to ensure customer requirements are met
- Complete all customer or staff requested reporting
- Investigate and resolve service issues reported by customers or as requested by employees
- Develop and maintain customer and employee relationships
- Responsible for executing applicable Quality Management System (QMS) processes, monitoring the success of service provided, and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Creating process documents in line with our Quality Management System
- Adhering to the process defined in QMS
- Other duties as assigned
EME & OEM Accounts - Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle all communication related to, and prepares all required documentation for, AIL Distribution Business orders to meet respective country shipping customs requirements
- Investigate and process credits and Return Goods Authorizations for AIL Distribution Business customers
- Coordinate/communicate with respective brokers to ensure shipments for Private label (made to order) reach final destination.
- Maintain consignee profile sheet
What do I need
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of shipping, domestic and export traffic terms, documentation and procedures or proven track record in same.
- Thorough understanding of Customs regulations
- Thorough understanding of Export controls
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines for setting up export customers
- Experience handling tasks where attention to detail is critical to success
- Proficiency with Excel and ERP Systems (preferably SAP)
- Experience auditing documents and project requirements.
- Knowledge and comprehension of basic contract terms and conditions
- Previous customer service experience in the healthcare industry preferred but not essential
For further information on this International Customer Service Specialist role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.