Our client, a medical device in Galway is currently looking to recruit an International Customer Service Team Lead for their site.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Team leader will support the CS managers in the day to day running of the Customer service function.
- Responsible for the Performance management of the team, ensuring that the company goals and performance management process is maintained and that team members receive relevant and timely feedback on an on-going basis
- Measure, monitor and report on established Customer service KPI’s ensuring that they are met on an on-going basis.
- Metric alignment - Fully understand how the activities and processes within the International CS function link to overall Tier Metrics and Organisation metrics. Ensure that effective dashboards are created to monitor performance tracking.
- Responsible for optimising revenue each month and Quarter end in collaboration with commercial team.
- Understanding, planning and co-ordinating the CS actions necessary to influence team on what they need to do to support the achievement of revenue.
- Minimising “at risk “orders, escalating potential issues in a timely manner. Cross functional collaboration to eliminate potential issues to minimise customer and revenue impact.
- Continuously review opportunities to maximise revenue through quote to order conversion.
- Building relations with the managers, commercial and key accounts via regular meetings.
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard.
- Continuously reviewing opportunities to streamline processes and implement Process, IT or system changes that will drive efficiencies and improve our customers experience.
- Work closely with the Customer Service Trainer/Customer Service seniors in facilitating the induction and training of all team members, ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured.
- Review compliments and complaints on a weekly basis and implement corrective actions to measurably improve the customer’s experience.
- Ensure training policy, procedures and activities support successful audits. Keep appropriate records of all training activities and ensure such records meet and exceed any audit requirements/standards.
- Process and Compliance – ensuring that the CS teams are fully trained up and aligned on all our processes, procedures and Work Instructions, while ensuring that all our processes are optimised across teams, compliant and audit ready. Partner with the QA/RA function to ensure adherence to the Quality Management System.
- Collaborate and share best practice with other team leads in Galway and US Shared Services Centre ensuring consistent and up to date knowledge of all business processes.
- A proven record of delivering exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated experience of working in a changing environment with ambiguous or changing requirements
- Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through influencing others and maintaining strong links with other departments
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
- Strong record of developing and implementing procedures
- Positive attitude and team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm
- An insatiable appetite to do things better – demonstrated ability that you go beyond your core role to improve and create lasting solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing customer service teams desirable
- Solid understanding of and experience in International trade, export process and logistics
- Demonstrated understanding of working with a Quality system, Standard Operating Procedures and Capa/QI’s in a compliant organisation.
- Understanding the drop ship model for delivering goods Internationally
- Experience in tender preparation and submission
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity
- Previous experience in process solutions, performance management or project management is desirable.
- Proven track record in delivering KPI’s in a changing environment
- SAP ERP experience essential
- CRM experience desirable
- Experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organisation
For further information on this International Customer Service Team Lead role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.