Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an International Customer Services Director for their site.
The role is accountable for designing, developing and implementing the Customer Services Strategy across multiple international sites.
Provide management and leadership;
- In developing the International Customer Service strategy and team goals, to deliver a branded customer experience across the relevant Customer Service teams/ touch points.
- To the International Customer Service Shared Service Centre as it develops and expands.
- To all the International Customer Services teams within the structure and multiple international sites ensuring the provision of excellent customer service and support.
- Be the voice of the Customer
- To ensure that each team has sufficient resources, capability and passion to maintain and continuously improve customer service and loyalty.
- Establish, monitor, record and report monthly KPIs to show departmental performance. Drive continuous improvement measurably by utilising facts and data to drive decisions.
- Take proactive measures to ensure speedy and sustained resolutions to customer issues while effectively communicating to our Commercial organisations and customers.
- Monitor customer loyalty and satisfaction levels, driving the continuous improvement culture through the Customer Services function. Liaise closely with other departments within the Share Service Centre to ensure that it remains customer centric.
- Develop an effective partnership with the Commercial organisations to better understand our customer base in order to continually deliver a higher standard of service. Look for continual improvement via structured techniques (e.g. Kaizen) to help teams to achieve agreed targets.
- Manage and lead the Customer Services teams to ensure efficient handling, clear accountability, urgent follow up and early resolution of all enquiries.
- Represent in wider Share Service Centre forums (Orlando) while applying learning and best practice benchmarking in support of continuous improvement
- Take responsibility for regular skills and capability assessment within the team while driving training solutions to bridge any gaps.
- Ensure any retention risks within the team are highlighted and pro-actively addressed while ensuring succession planning for all keys positions/skill sets.
- Manage multi-lingual teams to optimally and credibly serve international customers.
- Ensure the Customer Service function is compliance to the Quality management Systems, ISO 13485:2012 Medical Devices.
For further information on this International Customer Services Director role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval