Our client, am IT company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an International Sales Representative for their site.
The Role Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source best pricing, create and manage customer quotes, deal registrations and procurement for assigned accounts.
- Input orders accurately into Great Plains (Accounting software)
- Utilize tools to enter and track customer orders, ensuring delivered to client requirements
- Work with US colleagues, vendors and distributors located in multiple time zones to ensure the services and offerings the company provides to its US operating companies are met.
- Communicate, collaborate, and drive work successfully within a team environment, and building collaborative relationships across teams.
- Develop and improve existing processes and sharing of best practices
- Work in conjunction with the Vendor Relationship Manger to maintain relationships with vendors
- Work with sales and finance to address customer concerns (including invoicing), implement administrative or organizational solutions for the team.
- Report to different levels within the organisation the status of quotes/PO’s/deliveries
- Complete and maintain accurate reporting
- Complete Vendor product training for better understanding of their product offering.
- Steep learning curve in company specific IT processes and procedures.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Aptitudes & Behaviours:
- 3 years + experience (recent experience)
- BS/BA from an accredited University/College, advanced degree is preferred but not essential
- Working knowledge of networking, security and storage technology desirable2
- Work independently and be self - motivated.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to achieve the desired results in a fast paced, highly competitive, multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical ability.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Detailed and organized in approach to work and follow through.
- Recent experience in a busy corporate admin role e.g. high-volume customer service (complex sales).
- Very strong MS Excel skills.
- Used to busy office work, multi-tasking and prioritising.
- Can do approach to complex processing of IT orders.
- Excellent communicator, ability to keep stakeholders (IT sales people, clients, suppliers) up to date even when there is no new information.
- Experienced relationship builder with corporate sales executives (IT/USA an advantage).
- Working alongside three/four other team members, balanced workloads.
- Ability to learn quickly is crucial.
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work in a balanced and positive manner
For further information on this role please contact Vanessa Lynch on 0860462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.