Our client, an IT company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an International Inside Sales Representative [Order Processing] for their site. The role would involve supporting and assisting the Inside and Outside sales teams in the area of international sales orders
Reporting to: International Inside Sales Team Leader
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Input or update orders accurately in Great Plains/Quotewerks.
- Download automated orders from Quotewerks for approval by Finance and distribution to suppliers.
- Obtain serial numbers, track returns and returns numbers, shipping of replacement product(s).
- Track customer orders and order support, provide ETA and order status to stakeholders, ensuring delivery to client requirements.
- Ensure that Sales Tracker is updated with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ensure clear and up to date order/PO information is provided to stakeholders [e.g. Sales Reps and so on], action order updates from stakeholders and provide timely response to queries.
- Provide month end Support Renewals Report to ISR’s.
- Provide month-end Deliveries Report to Finance team.
- Work with US colleagues, vendors and distributors located in multiple time zones to ensure the services and offerings the company provide to its US operating companies are met.
- Communicate, collaborate, and drive work successfully within a team environment, and building collaborative relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Participate in the improvement and automation of existing processes and best practice.
- Work with sales and finance to address customer concerns (including invoicing), implement administrative or organizational solutions for the team [e.g. Quotewerks and so on].
- Provide ad-hoc reports/updates as required.
Aptitudes & Behaviours:
- Working knowledge of networking, security and storage technology desirable
- Work independently and be self- motivated
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to achieve the desired results in a fast paced, highly competitive, multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical ability.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Detailed and organized in approach to work and follow through
For further information on this International Inside Sales Representative [Order Processing] role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.