Telephone: 087 4108620
International Sales Representative [ISR]
Our client, an IT company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an International Sales Representative [ISR] for their site.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source best pricing, create and manage customer quotes, deal registrations and procurement for assigned accounts.
- Input orders accurately into Great Plains (Accounting software)
- Utilize tools to enter and track customer orders, ensuring delivered to client requirements
- Work with US colleagues, vendors and distributors located in multiple time zones to ensure the services and offerings the company provide to its US operating companies are met.
- Communicate, collaborate, and drive work successfully within a team environment, and building collaborative relationships across teams.
- Develop and improve existing processes and sharing of best practices
- Work in conjunction with the Vendor Relationship Manger to maintain relationships with vendors
- Work with sales and finance to address customer concerns (including invoicing), implement administrative or organizational solutions for the team.
- Report to different levels within the organisation the status of quotes/PO’s/deliveries
- Complete and maintain accurate reporting
- Complete Vendor product training for better understanding of their product offering.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Aptitudes & Behaviours
- 3 years + experience
- BS/BA from an accredited University/College, advanced degree is preferred but not essential
- Working knowledge of networking, security and storage technology desirable
- Work independently and be self- motivated.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to achieve the desired results in a fast paced, highly competitive, multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical ability.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Detailed and organized in approach to work and follow through.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval