Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an International Tax Accountant for their site.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To support the tax affairs and strategies of OUS (Outside US);
- Involvement in the year end Group reporting process;
- Manage Tax Compliance for the OUS group entities;
- Dealing with advisors, revenue authorities and other third parties as well as developing relationships with internal stakeholders;
- Managing ad hoc tax projects.
Accounting for income taxes:
- This is a critical need of this position.
- Review the quarterly tax packages received from international locations to ensure that the company?s financial statements accurately reflect the accounting for income taxes ASC 740.
- Work closely with corporate international tax team in supporting the monthly, quarterly and annual filings of 8Q and 10k, including ensuring that tax accounts are properly recorded for the payables, receivable, deferred tax assets and liabilities.
- Oversee the Corporate Income Tax return process, dealing with ad-hoc queries;
- Oversee the VAT return process, dealing with ad-hoc queries;
- Manage the tax administration of new and existing entities;
- Manage the tax payment position of the various entities ? to include management of the forecasting information for quarterly instalment payments where required;
- Assist in dealing with Tax Audits, as they arise.
- Assist in all areas of tax, including:
- Withholding taxes;
- Capital taxes, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Tax experience ? AITI qualified.
- Accounting experience ? accounting qualification an advantage.
- 3 - 5 years? relevant tax experience ideally with a Big 4 and / or multinational corporation.
- Ability to work in team environment with multiple disciplines.
- Strong communication skills.
For further information on this International Tax Accountant role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval