Telephone: 021 2066287
International Tax Accountant
Who are the client
Our client are a global medical device company in Galway who focus on rapid diagnostics are seeking an International Tax Accountant to join their team on a permanent contract
Why this role
- Fast career progression
- Competitive salary, pension and healthcare
- Fun, friendly environment
- Educational asssistance
What will I be doing
- To support the tax affairs and strategies
- Involvement in the year end Group reporting process
- Manage Tax Compliance for the OUS group entities
- Dealing with advisors, revenue authorities and other third parties as well as developing relationships with internal stakeholders
- Managing ad hoc tax projects
- Review the quarterly tax packages received from international locations to ensure that the company?s financial statements accurately reflect the accounting for income taxes ASC 740.
- Work closely with corporate international tax team in supporting the monthly, quarterly and annual filings of 8Q and 10k, including ensuring that tax accounts are properly recorded for the payables, receivable, deferred tax assets and liabilities
- Oversee the Corporate Income Tax return process
- Oversee the VAT return process, dealing with ad-hoc queries
- Manage the tax administration of new and existing entities
- Manage the tax payment position of the various entities ? to include management of the forecasting information for quarterly instalment payments where required
- Assist in dealing with Tax Audits and all areas of tax, including withholding taxes, customs and capital taxes etc.
What do I need
- Tax experience ? AITI qualified.
- Accounting experience ? accounting qualification an advantage.
- 3 - 5 years? relevant tax experience ideally with a Big 4 and / or multinational corporation.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
For further information on this International Tax Accountant role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval