Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, an automotive company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Inventory Analyst for their site.
Manage the inventory Periodic & Cycle Counting:
- Manage the Inventory Cycle Counting
- Analyses inventory gaps
- Participate actively in the preparation and the execution of the internal periodic inventory
- Participate in the definition of the counting procedures with Financial department
- Provide data for inventory accuracy indicators and discrepancies' analysis :
- Provide all necessary data for inventory accuracy indicators and discrepancies' analysis
- Measure the inventory accuracy. Propose action plans to reduce inventory discrepancies.
- Follow up and report daily relevant indicators (Negatives stock, non processed transactions,etc....
- Define and execute corrective actions to improve inventory accuracy:
- Actively participate in and support the action plans to improve inventory accuracy.
- Ensure regular contact with others departments outside the work group, participate in Cross Functional Teams to find solutions improving inventory accuracy.
- Insure the implementation and the respect of those actions within the organization.
- Have 1 or 2 Years in Supply Chain or production (debutant)
- SAP have prefer
- Analytic skill
- English skill
For further information on this Inventory Analyst role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.