The Inventory Specialist will be responsible for the accuracy of transactions for all activities related to inventory control within the warehouse environment at the Shannon Manufacturing facility, ensuring that all materials are properly stored and that accurate and appropriate levels of inventory are maintained in order to meet customer demand. This role is completed with support from other functions (e.g. Engineering, Quality, Logistics, Finance, R&D etc.). Other activities may be assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
• Certificate or equivalent in production inventory management.
• APICS certification (CPIM or CSCP) is desirable.
• Forklift driving experience ideally
• Significant experience using MRP / ERP systems, especially Advance Planning Systems. Previous ERP implementation experience is an advantage.
• Similar or Related Experience Desired:
o 5+ years supply chain, planning or purchasing experience
• Inventory transactions.
• Maintains and file transaction records.
• Maintains inventory procedures.
• Supports process improvement for inventory control.
• Monthly cycle counting and provide KPI’s to management team.
• Responsible for administration of the cycle counting & warehouse management programs.
• Run various reports to support the inventory control process as required, e.g. material transactions etc.
• Total responsibility for following:
o Reconciles load stage & put away errors
o Inventory adjustments
o Troubleshooting system discrepancies
o Implementation and maintenance of warehouse management system
• Review obsolescence, and physically scrap and adjust accordingly upon management approval.
• Maintain the flow of material through MRB and RWK.
• Manages MRB for in-process fails in conjunction with Quality.
• Support of consigned inventory processes.
• Performs inventory analysis.
• Performance will be measured on the following.
o Achieving inventory accuracy
o Developing and implementing continuous improvement processes
o Executing agreed upon financial requirements.
o Internal and external audits.
• The ideal candidate should have prior inventory experience in a manufacturing and/or fullfilment environment and possess strong knowledge of supply chain and operational processes.
• Ability to reason and influence at all levels.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
• Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities.
• Ability to manage complexity and resolve conflicts that arise from balancing multiple priorities.
• Proficient in MS office applications, especially Excel.
For further information on this role please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Inventory Specialist Job Summary: The Inventory Specialist will be responsible for the accuracy of transactions for all activities related to…
Planning Manager Purpose Statement: New Planning Manager role in medical device company in Cork. This is a result of a…
Operations Manager Our client a medical device company located in Galway is recruiting for an Operations Manager. This role will…