Job ID: JOB-12198
I am looking to speak with proven Information Systems Managers for an exciting opportunity with a Medical Device Company in Galway.
You will have the responsibility for the activities of all of the 3 sites in Ireland working with exciting technologies including mobile and business intelligence.
- Analyzes the needs of functional departments and establishes detail level objectives, goals, and priorities for implementing IT solutions to support functional initiatives or provide ongoing systems support.
- Provide project management for on-going and future enhancements to the existing applications and new investments that will support the supported business areas.
- Maintains a validated systems operations state in accordance with internal Software Validation procedures
- Assists in the development and maintenance of strategic roadmaps.
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations.
- Provides governance and facilitation of the portfolio of demand from a specific group business customer.
- Provides management of teams and managers under them.
- Computer Science Degree HETAC Lvl 8 and experience with a minimum of 8 years in a manufacturing environment, 5 of which should have been spent at managerial level
- A good understanding of relevant information technology is required for both the IS infrastructure and applications.
- A good understanding of manufacturing processes is required.
For further information on this IS Manager role in Galway please contact Karl on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…