|Location||Galway OR Cork|
IS Manager – Senior
Job ID: JOB-12200
Senior IS Manager
My client a large multi-national medical device company currently have an exciting opportunity for an IS Manager to lead an established team. This person will have responsibility for activities within all their sites in Ireland.
Information Systems provides the infrastructure, the applications and the technical counsel that help accomplish breakthroughs.
Exciting work in technologies such as mobile, social, business intelligence and collaboration are core to what we do. Join us and you’ll find yourself part of an ambitious community that places great emphasis on training, on career development, and on enabling each member of the team to deepen their specialist skills and knowledge.
Provides IS related end user services support (ie deskside support) and is the local go to leader for all thing IS at all sites located between Cork and Galway
- Maintains a validated systems operations state in accordance with internal Software Validation procedures.
- Analyses the needs of functional departments and establishes detail level objectives, goals, and priorities for implementing IT solutions to support functional initiatives or provide ongoing systems support.
- Provide project management for on-going and future enhancements to the existing applications and new investments that will support the supported business areas.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of strategic roadmaps.
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations.
- Provides governance and facilitation of the portfolio of demand from a specific group business customers.
- Provides management of teams and managers under them.
- Computer Science Degree HETAC Level 8 and experience with a minimum of 8 years in a manufacturing environment, 5 of which should have been spent at managerial level
- A good understanding of relevant information technology is required for both the IS infrastructure and applications.
- A good understanding of manufacturing processes is required.
For further information on this IT Manager role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…