Telephone: 086 1070950
IS Support Engineer
Our client, a company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a IS Support Engineer for their site.
Provide IS support across various IS technology areas, including Helpdesk, Network and System Administration.
- Helpdesk Support.
- Hardware moves and changes for:
- PC imaging
- Enforcement of security policies
- Software installation and troubleshooting
- Frontline support for SFMS/MES escalations
- Provide Network and System Administration support of:
- Storage (including SAN’s)
- Virtualised environment (Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Network devices
- Productivity tools (MS Office, GSuite)
- 3rd level qualification in IT discipline.
- PC hardware build and maintenance skills
- Experience with incident ticketing systems and desktop imaging
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Previous IT support experience in a production environment
- Network and Server administration experience
- Working knowledge McAfee and Symantec tools is desirable
For further information on IS Support Engineer role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval