Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit an IT Analyst for their site on an hourly contracting basis.
To Provide System Support for all systems associated with the Business functions. To assist in improving business practices and usage of these systems. To organise the team associated with manufacturing systems.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide in house users support in the daily usage of the various systems ? in particular the MES.
- To provide Key support in the development and enhancement of those Systems.
- Plan future system enhancements in line with Business Plans and standards.
- Manage data issues and resolve accordingly.
- Follow Project Management process as per Clarity and REALIZE processes.
- Participate in EPMO process and ensure data integrity of all projects.
- Ensure applicable systems conform to Quality standards including 21 CFR Part 11.
- Influence team members to ensure maximisation of performance.
- Ensure all system projects are delivered within budget with adequate resources assigned and meeting business priorities.
- Act as deputy to the IT Manager when off-site and manage issues as appropriate.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Strong knowledge of Production processes.
- Strong communication skills (including relationship building)
- Knowledge of Business systems and their usage.
- Self-motivated worker with the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to train and guide all levels of users in the use of sophisticated computer solutions.
- Knowledge of working with Oracle Databases.
- Knowledge of Clarity system and associated processes
- Continuous Improvement Focus
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Business and / or Computer Studies or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years? experience in a Dynamic Manufacturing Environment
- Experience working with Integrated Business Systems, preferably a MES type system.
- Ability to understand and utilise modern computerised applications & business solutions.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database and reporting tools.
For further information on this IT Analyst role in Limerick please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval