Telephone: 021 2066287
IT Tech Support Analyst (12mth)
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an IT Analyst for their site.
Develops, supports and manages Server, PC and Infrastructure environment in relation to LMW (Lab/Manufacturing/Warehouse).
- Manages and maintains Servers, Network Infrastructure (incl. manufacturing environment behind firewall) and Clients within the company environment. Ensuring that availability is within defined service level agreements and performance is maintained to an acceptable level.
- Configuration and set up of LMW PCS including Installation Qualification using approved process and documentation.
- Provides 2nd line troubleshooting, supporting the ITS Service Desk in maintaining the office and production environment, providing assistance and training whenever required.
- Develop production systems. Constantly developing the environment to ensure compatibility with standard technologies and capacity to handle system growth.
- Manage projects - Takes responsibility for small to medium size projects managing own timelines and deliverables.
- Support of integration of LMW IT Peripheral equipment (instruments/scanners etc.) and assisting in incident and problems investigations ensuring quick resolution of issues. Escalating infrastructure issues to supplier/manufacturer as required.
- Documentation - Provides documentation according to company guidelines in accordance with system changes.
- Maintain standardization and consistency - Ensures company standards are maintained and systems are implemented in a consistent fashion.
- Security - Ensures systems are implemented and maintain in a way that maintains the integrity of the data and access to it.
- Licensing - Ensures that systems are installed in accordance with products license requirements.
- In downtime situations a commitment to getting the system or network available again is expected.
- Communicating with site users on IT advisories as required (e.g. scheduling shut downs etc.)
- Responsible for supporting customer and global LMW impacting projects on site.
- Responsible for administering PC Operating System Environment (e.g. Windows XP/Windows V 7) at site in accordance with established procedures, including: account management, group management, NTFS permission management, and share management.
- Manage the control of change LMW PCs and Workstations and associate environments following defined Change Control Processes.
For further information on this IT Analyst role in Cork please contact Jessica Crowley on 021 2066287 /firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval