Telephone: 086 8168298
IT Analyst – Junior
Our client, a company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an IT Analyst – Junior for their site.
- Supporting the Portfolio Project Manager for IT/GSC projects (OMS, DISH2 etc.).
- Development of SDLC documentation, test scripts, test execution, troubleshooting, admin activities etc.
- Document Generation via SDLC
- Testing analyst
- Application Support
- Implementing change control
- To Adhere To The Company’s Procedures As Detailed In The Sop Manual
- Competent in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong knowledge of Computer System Validation testing in a GxP environment
- Business focused with flexible work ethic
Qualifications & Experience
- 3rd Level Technology Degree
- Working Knowledge / experience of GMP environments
- 1 year’s work experience is a similar environment
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Standards, in particular FDA QSR
- Knowledge of a Project Management Methodology, Agile, Waterfall etc.
This Job Description Is Not An Exhaustive List Of The Job Holders Responsibilities.
This is a 9 month contract position
For further information on IT Analyst – Junior role in Cork please contact Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval