Our Client a medical device company in Galway are looking to recruit an IT Application Support Analyst for their Galway site.
The Application Support Analyst is a member of the IT Operations team. Reporting to the IT Operations Lead s/he will provide 2nd line technical support to end users within the organisation. The position is a 12-month contract.
- Provide front-line, second level technical support as part of the IT Operations team to deliver exemplary customer service to clients.
- Coordination and liaising with clients, internal colleagues and vendors to receive, investigate, troubleshoot and resolve client reported problems or issues.
- Follow procedures to ensure timely, high quality delivery of service to Clients and ensure a high level of service availability.
- Escalate and track issues which exceed the scope of the front-line support capability.
- Ensure all internal Managed Services tracking systems and documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Mentor team members and provide backup as required.
- Periodically provide 2nd level support to users for all issues raised by phone, email, self-service or face to face
- Documentation of processes and procedures.
- Any other duties as required.
Key Competencies (Education/Skills/Experience):
- Cert, Diploma and/or Degree or equivalent work experience in Business, Quality or IT
- Minimum 3 years' experience in medical device industry desirable e.g. application/technical support.
- Proven ability to work in a mission critical, business application software operations and support environment desirable.
- Working Knowledge of ERP systems highly advantageous.
- Awareness of using and supporting ITIL processes.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within particular field.
- Demonstrated ability to drive & solve technical issues through to completion.
- Excellent team player and resourceful, self-educating and self-motivating.
- Excellent communication and customer-facing skills.
- You must have strong organisation and time management skills and require minimal supervision.
- Motivated self-starter with a "can-do" attitude who works well under pressure to tight and varied deadlines.
- You may be required to work flexible start/finish times and out of hours rota.
- You may be required to travel to other sites.
For further information on this IT Application Support Analyst role in Galway please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval