Telephone: 086 1070950
IT Business Analyst
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an IT Business Analyst for their site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day support in conjunction with the business users related to the installed Perito ERP , Diver BI Tools and MS Access Reporting systems
- Provides support and/or direction to the Senior Management Team in overcoming hurdles and moving projects forward by proactively mitigating open issues and project risks.
- In conjunction with the business and IT partners, will develop/approve test scripts and perform test executions and approvals.
- Developing training materials and train business personnel in new or modified business processes.
- Understand business, pain points, needs, and strategic plans.
- Understanding and documenting complex process for all areas of operations including supply chain, manufacturing/packaging, quality, warehouse and production processes.
- Gathering requirements from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, and differentiates between actual and required user needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must understand highly complex technology projects and concepts as they relate to high-level business objectives, and ability to present those concepts to both IT and non-IT audiences in a concise and easily-understandable manner.
- Advanced functional knowledge of the following ERP system operations: Sales, Materials Management, Inventory Control, Production Planning and Quality Management
- Strong understanding of highly technical custom software solutions.
- Proven ability to drive complex conceptual discussions and develop system requirements. This includes the ability to generate innovative ideas to resolve problems.
- Understands change management concepts and techniques in a validated GMP environment.
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Knowledge of MS Access including Forms, Queries and VB for applications, Excel .
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval