Telephone: 021 2066287
Title: IT Business Analyst - Financials
Who are the client?
Our client designs personal peripherals to help people enjoy a better experience with the digital world. They provide a more intuitive way of interacting with a personal computer. They are a customer focused company, ensuring customer satisfaction in relation to digital devices. Their designers and engineers set their sights on how they can create a better experience with those devices ? richer, more comfortable, more fun, more productive, more convenient and more delightful!
What?s opportunities are available to me?
You will have the opportunity to work for a leading global IT company that places special emphasis on products for PC navigation, gaming, Internet communications, digital music and home-entertainment control. Our client believes that anyone can have the best idea. They are innovators, creators and designers. You will challenge yourself, and believe that success is never final. Our client believes in pushing the limit, because great is not good enough.
What will I be doing?
The role of the IT Business Analyst is to work with our business partners in Finance to identify improvements and deliver quality solutions to their organisation. It also involves collaboration with other teams such as Development and our Business Intelligence Teams to give direction and support in the delivery of solutions.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years Oracle EBS implementation or Support experience, with proven delivery execution experience in at least 2 full cycle implementations at a Functional lead level.
- Prior industry experience in a relevant business area would be beneficial.
- Experience should include significant knowledge and detailed skills in the Oracle Financial Applications in R12 platform, E-Business Tax, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Costing, Intercompany AGIS, iExpenses and basic knowledge on Order Management, Procurement and Inventory.
- Good technical awareness - for example, knowledge of data structures and SQL command language.
- Ability to convert Business Requirements into detailed functional specifications.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player, and enjoy working in an environment that requires continuous learning.
- Liaise with Oracle Applications counterparts globally across different teams.
- Working with 3rd Party technical support on technical issues (logging support requests).
- Provision of support for existing Financial Applications and resolving issues raised.
- Experience in successfully managing application delivery projects across multiple functional areas within Finance.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with strong presentation skills.
- Experience with Business Process Improvement initiatives. Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Excellent project management and collaboration tools like Projects and PowerPoint.
- Work towards the achievement of KPI targets.
Education & Qualifications
- Degree in Management Information Sciences or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting.
- Accounting Qualifications and Project Management Certification like PMP would be beneficial.
For further information on this role in Cork please contact Carmel on 021 2066287 or email email@example.com. Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie