IT Business Systems Analyst
Job ID: JOB-11706
IT Business Systems Analyst
Our medical device client based in Galway are looking to hire an IT Business Systems Analyst.
The IT Business Systems Analyst will communicate with numerous business and functional areas and support business needs related to technology, operational processes, and data relationships /configurations to sustain operations. They align processes across business units /geographies and develop solutions to issues while facilitating process and technology development and improvement activities.
- You will be the primary IT support contact for the Customer Innovation Centre (CIC) and for all video conferencing and audio-visual equipment in the Parkmore and Global Services sites
- You will lead strategy development, driving innovation for AV/IT technology to support customer interactions at the CIC
- You will partner closely with the CIC Team to plan and support the IT elements of all CIC events both on-site and virtual
- You will lead the partnership with AV/IT supplier partners, driving continuous improvement in CIC AV capability
- You will provide a white glove support experience to all visitors to the CIC
- You will perform scheduled maintenance and upgrades of the CIC’s IT capability and video conferencing equipment
- When not supporting the CIC, you will provide remote and deskside support to the Parkmore site
- You will work on tasks to develop and /or address process improvements, training, knowledge transfer, reports, and documentation.
Key Skills & Experience
- Level 8 Computing degree
- 2 years AV/VC support experience
- 2 years deskside support experience
- Excellent customer service background and skills
- Knowledge of Apple and Windows hardware
- Experience supporting Cisco VC equipment, Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Event support experience
- VIP support experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to deliver on defined strategy and tactical activity
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and in high pressure situations
Competitive Salary and flexible Benefits Package
For further information on this Business Analyst role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…