Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a IT Client Services Technician for their site on a contract basis.
Primary purpose of this role is to provide first and second-level support for the enterprise client computing environment including desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones, peripherals and client software. This is a customer facing role and support is provided in-person, over the phone and via e-mail to local and remote Associates. Local environment is a mix of back-office and manufacturing shop-floor.
- Adheres to company values and all safety and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, Company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Adheres to IT Service Management (ITSM) policies and procedure including Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Problem Management, Change Management.
- Processes and prioritizes all incidents and requests via ticketing system i.e. EasyVista.
- Provides outstanding customer service to all Associates and always exceeds their expectations.
- Provides support for client computing hardware and software.
- Configures, deploys and support desktops, laptops, printers and related peripherals.
- Provides technical guidance and training to internal Associates.
- Creates internal documentation and self-help articles for Associates.
- Provides support and backup coverage for other local site support teams as needed.
- Monitors support issues at sites to identify patterns and common issues with the aim to reduce reoccurring incidents and significantly improve the quality of our service.
- Performs Active Directory User Admin functions if applicable to your local site.
- Provides after hours support as needed for responsible site(s).
- Meets/exceeds SLA’s and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Supports IT projects as required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, across all levels in the organization.
- Excellent documentation skills, both end-user and technical.
- Experience with IT Ticketing systems for processing and prioritization of incidents and requests e.g. EasyVista, ServiceNow.
- Ability to troubleshoot and support standard desktop environment, including the following technologies:
- MS Windows 7 and MS Windows 10
- MS Office 2010 through to MS Office 365
- Internet Explorer
- Cisco applications including Webex, Jabber, Proximity
- Adobe Reader
- Ability to troubleshoot Label and Laserjet printing environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic networking issues, including cable patching and TCPIP diagnostics.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic server issues e.g. file-shares, drive mappings.
- Experience with Desktop imaging and application deployment technologies and processes e.g. SCCM.
- Experience with basic Active Directory administration including password reset, group memberships.
- Experience in a forest/multi-domain environment
For further information on this Technical Support role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval