Telephone: 086 1070950
IT Digital Manufacturing Solutions Architect
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an IT Digital Manufacturing Solutions Architect for their site.
- In executing this role, the MES Business Solution Architect is responsible for deliverables across a number of areas; Business capability definition, business capability roadmaps, Business process definition, documentation & alignment across the broader business process environment (e.g., links, handoffs) and alignment of program & project business value with Business Capability goals and strategies for all projects – People, Process, Technology, and Data. (e.g., current vs. future costs, business strategy realization, return on investment).
- In addition, the Business Solution Architect will be responsible to contribute to portions of the project Architecture Definition Documents and solution selection analyses (where existing solutions are evaluated or new solutions may be required to adequately meet business capability needs).
- You will be required to have a deep understanding of business strategies, objectives, and measurements and execution model within a Business Capability domain (MES).
- You will partner with the IT business relationship manager to contribute to the definition of business capabilities and responsible for ongoing maintenance to the definition.
- There will also be a requirement to partner with IT business leadership to lead on program and project business value assessments as part of project ideation, initiation, and assessment (aligned to EPMO processes).
- You will achieve this by contributing to the definition and design of business processes, functions and organizational structures, as well as in researching, identifying and internally marketing enabling solutions based on business capability needs.
- Finally partner with Enterprise Architects and Technical Architects to contribute to the completion of project architecture reporting and following up on departmental objectives (KPI’s).
- You will provide detailed functional knowledge and maintain insight to current industry best practices and how they can be applied to the company.
- You will ensure that the company systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with Information Protection Policies and Standards.
- You will develop and communicate overall vision for MES solutions to Project delivery resources (BAs, PMs, Developers, Architects), while continually defining methods & processes to increase internal customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Develop trusted customer relationships through a focus on exceeding customer expectations, demonstrating credibility through applied subject matter expertise, and being responsive to customer needs; be the customer advocate to ensure solution value demonstration to the business.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Degree level 8 qualification, with experience.
- We also require experience and strong knowledge of Enterprise-class architecture concepts, definitions and creation around MES solutions.
- Understanding of other core systems that support an MES solution such as ERP, Equipment integration and other 3rd party applications.
- ISA 95 qualification or understanding would be beneficial.
- Experience supporting complex client business capability needs, requirements assessment and solutions development and business and/or technical consulting experience or equivalent.
- A high degree of ‘learning agility’ with the ability to readily consume and apply new information and concepts with developed analytical problem solving skills.
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills with business focused leadership and the ability to turn business vision, capability needs, and process requirements into IT deliverables.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively and partner with business leadership, employees, and vendors, with a demonstrated ability to work across many levels of an organization, from VP to non-exempt staff.
- Ability to estimate financial impact of solutions architecture options.
- Also, demonstrated ability to work in a virtual organization with excellent presentation skills including the ability to translate technical information into business terms and show technology competence with reasonable credibility to technical staff.
- Work experience in a medical manufacturing industry or other regulated industry.
- Able to work independently as well as cooperatively, you are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this IT Digital Manufacturing Solutions Architect role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.