Telephone: 086 1070950
IT Digital Manufacturing Solutions Architect
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an IT Digital Manufacturing Solutions Architect for their site.
We are looking for a Sr. IT Digital Manufacturing Solutions Architect for an exciting opportunity in our Galway facility in Ireland.
The role of an IT Manufacturing Solutions Architect will focus on the digital manufacturing strategy, Industry 4.0 and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things). This role is part of the Global IT Manufacturing team and will work cross-functionally and with other IT functions to execute and deliver contemporary solutions enabling business growth and productivity.
Within the team you will need to be a trusted advisor for strategic projects, assist our business partners in solving complex operational challenges and independent execution of complex projects or program deliverables.
- Support the development and deployment of company wide Industry 4.0 executable strategy (Digital thread, Big Data, Internet-of-Things, 3D Printing, Robotics, Automation and Control) that helps Business to create/collect/structure data, analyse and implement actionable insights to ensure correct decisions around key business KPIs both for day to day operations as well as longer term strategies/initiatives
- Set up cross-functional teams and management operating system to work collaboratively and to drive team to meet key milestones and project goals
- Provide overall coordination for cross functional teams and enterprises around key projects and initiatives to support requirements collection to final implementation
- Build sustaining Industry 4.0/IIoT contemporary technologies, with clearly established process maturity metrics to drive continuous improvements with key inputs from the owners in the Functions & Business enterprises so the processes and KPIs can get better and simpler over time
- Be an Incubator for identifying, developing and testing new technologies in Industry 4.0/IIoT space
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Program Management
- Experience with MES (manufacturing execution systems), Sensors and Equipment Integration (PLC / SCADA)
- 10+ years of Operations background with strong manufacturing, engineering, or supply chain experience
- Manufacturing experience using SAP or ERP systems
- Experience implementing Big Data, Factory Digitization and IIoT programs
- Experience setting up deployment teams with cross functional resources and leading them to meeting program goals and timeline
- Setting up MOS (management operating systems), MOR (management operational reviews) to monitor progress and escalate issues and seek help
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills to work with cross functional team on the phone and in person
- Detail oriented and can quickly identify key risks and decision points and can lead the team thru an impasse. Must have Critical thinking & Thought Leadership skills in bring opposing views together
- Experience architecting and deploying large Enterprise IT projects across multiple sites and supporting them post go live with enhancements and adding more functionality
For further information on this IT Digital Manufacturing Solutions Architect role in Galway please contact Karl on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval