Telephone: 086 1070950
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit an IT Engineer for their site.
- Apply your IT Networking engineering skills to create and maintain various Microsoft Operating System images for use on BD Products
- Qualify, test and document new hardware to handle obsolescence.
- Be capable of setting up and maintaining a private LAN including physical wiring, switch configuration and appropriate security controls.
- Document and update R&D infrastructure topologies
- Support Microsoft Servers and virtual server environments running VMWare and Hyper-V
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information System Engineering, Telecommunications or other related scientific or technical discipline is required.
- Minimum of 5 year industry experience maintaining and configuring PCs, servers and networks for Microsoft server operating systems.
- Experience with and proficiency in:
- IIS Configuration
- Operating System deployment technologies such as MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit) and/or ImageX
- Additionally, experience with the following is an advantage
- Virtual machine (VMWare and Hyper-X) setup and deployment
- Software application test environments and software tools
- Cyber security best practices including network security, virus protection and data encryption
- MS SQL configuration
- Azure Cloud
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in solving problems
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent diagnostic skills
For further information on this IT Engineer role in Limerick please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.