IT Helpdesk Support
Job ID: JOB-11806
IT Helpdesk Support Our client, a pharmaceutical client based in County Galway are currently looking to recruit a technical support analyst for their site Description This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the IT function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive our vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers. Key Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day support in conjunction with the business users related to IT Technical services , including PC, Office Software’s, Network ,printers .
- Using Helpdesk software monitor and maintain calls assigned the proper category .
- Analysing call logs in order to identify /discover underlying issues or trends.
- Working for Technical implementation of IT project for Chanelle
- Liaise with Equipment/Service suppliers in purchasing IT Consumables Gathering
- Windows active directory support creating users, computers, Groups and mailboxes.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Establishes strong working relationships with others, building team rapport and creating a cohesive team environment.
- Displays a positive outlook with strong coaching skills, maintaining interest at all times.
- Takes a methodical, systematic and structured approach to organising work.
- Makes effective and consistent decisions in a timely manner.
- Takes personal responsibility for making a decision and taking action within their own area.
- Escalates issues appropriately.
- Takes action to correct poor performance by being fair and consistent in approach.
- Displays flexibility, willingness to succeed and goes the extra mile
- Excellent problem-solving skills, Attention to detail, Logical thinking.
- The capacity to work well within a team. Someone who enjoys customer interaction
- Knowledge in how operating systems and software works.
- Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
- The ability to prioritise your workload.
- The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague.
- Good listening and questioning skills.
- Knowledge of PC hardware software’s
- Knowledge of MS office 2013,O365 , Ms Teams ,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Network Equipment Switch, routers , Understand LAN /TCPIP
For further information on this IT role please contact Dee on 086 7902191/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…